Location Austria, Austria
The Welcome2Upper Austria Service Center supports you in all matters that are important for a successful start at your new job, in your studies and for an easier integration in your professional and daily life in Upper Austria. We provide you with a comprehensive overview of living, studying and working in Upper Austria.
• We are your contact point in the settling-in process: Information on formalities and necessary steps, accommodation, English-speaking doctors, banks, language schools etc.
• English language guides and reference books: Targeted information and tips on living and working in Upper Austria
• Contact to relevant institutions: Residence and employment permits, recognition of qualifications, tax advice, childcare and education, etc.
• English language information events: Information evenings on topics such as local tax and social security systems, employee assessment, labour law etc.
• Cultural and social events: Events to get to know the Upper Austrian culture and customs and to develop an international community in Upper Austria
• We are your contact point to companies in Upper Austria: We represent companies in Austria and abroad, so you learn about opportunities offered for internationals in Upper Austria. (The application and selection processes are entirely managed by our partner companies. Please inform yourself about the requirements by the respective company.)
Additional employment benefits in Austria
1. 13th and 14th months´ salary
2. Safe, patient-centred and accessible healthcare
3. Free & high-quality education
4. Family allowance and family supports from the government
Our service center and the represented companies are located in Upper Austria. Potential foreign subsidiaries of these firms do not belong to our scope of activities.