Location , Holanda
EUROCONTROL is an intergovernmental organisation with 41 Member and 2 Comprehensive Agreement States (Israel & Morocco). We are committed to building, together with our partners, a Single European Sky that will deliver the air traffic management (ATM) performance required for the twenty-first century and beyond.
We help our Member States run safe, efficient and environmentally-friendly air traffic operations throughout the European region.
We work together with our partners to deliver a Single European Sky that will help overcome the safety, capacity and performance challenges facing European aviation in the 21st century.
The Maastricht Upper Area Control Centre (MUAC) is an international non-profit air navigation service provider operated by EUROCONTROL on behalf of four States - Belgium, Germany, Luxembourg and the Netherlands. We provide multinational civil and military air navigation services in the upper airspace (from 24,500 to 66,000 feet) of Belgium, Luxembourg, the Netherlands and the north-west of Germany - one of Europe’s busiest and most complex airspace areas.
We are pioneers in the delivery of customer-focused, reliable and impartial air traffic management services. Safety is our top priority and our multinational approach ensures that civil and military air traffic is managed as efficiently as possible irrespective of national boundaries. We aim to deliver the highest possible level of performance through safety, punctuality, cost-effectiveness and environmental responsibility.
Our team is multinational and multidisciplinary, including highly skilled air traffic controllers, engineers and other specialists from 30 different nations.
Would you like to know more about Air Traffic Control? Come to our booth at JOBarcelona and learn more about the Air Traffic Controller selection and training process and the challenges our controllers deal with every day.
Because the sky is the limit at EUROCONTROL!
We can offer you:
- A fully paid training program to become Air Traffic Controller (1 year at an aviation university in Toulouse and 2 to 2,5 years in our Air Traffic Control Centre in Maastricht)
- An exciting and rewarding job (for life) with a high level of responsibility in a leading ATC organisation in Europe
- Exceptional working conditions in an international environment with state of the art tools and advanced in-house facilities and services
- Numerous Air Traffic Control challenges in the most complex and dense airspace of Europe
- A very good salary and benefits package, as of day one of your training
- Excellent medical coverage and pension
- And so much more …
Over 1,900 highly qualified professionals spread over four European countries (Belgium, The Netherlands, Luxembourg and France) work at EUROCONTROL, deploying their expertise to address Air Traffic Management challenges.
With staff from over 40 European countries, EUROCONTROL represents a unique blend of cultures, languages and professional backgrounds that make it an exciting and attractive place to work.